This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Tower Unite is a community-based virtual world party game with online games, entertainment, and activities. Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Every aspect of Tower Unite allows for online multiplayer interaction. It’s a living and evolving online game world, driven by the community. Play games online with your friends, or make new friends from around the world. Tower Unite isn’t just a single game. It’s a union of games, united by the community. It’s all about having fun with friends! In Tower Unite you can:
- Play multiplayer games of various genres online with friends.
- Customize yourself with clothing and accessories.
- Use lots of different movement items such as jetpacks, wings, and rollerblades.
- Furnish and design the layout of your personal space (the Condo) with furniture and interactive toys.
- Invite other players over to your Condo for parties and mini-games.
- Watch synchronized YouTube™ videos in a virtual theater or your Condo.
- Hang out at a nightclub and listen to music synchronized with the environment and every other player!
- Join official servers or host your own server.
- Hang out with your friends or find new friends!
Tower Unite isn’t just a walking around simulator. You can run, jump, crouch, use jetpacks, get drunk, dance, sit, stand, throw-up, lounge in pool tubes, give high fives, and much much more. You can of course also: voice chat, text chat, group up with friends, and party with your friends! The possibilities are endless! Tower Unite comes equipped with a powerful multimedia system. Watch synchronized YouTube™ videos or listen to music from Soundcloud. We’ll be constantly adding support for more media services for you and your friends to share and enjoy from within the game. Pay once and never again! Enjoy all that Tower Unite has to offer for just $15.
As of July 27th, this project has raised around $51,000 of their $50,000 goal. This project only has 17 days left to raise as much as it can! For a pledge of $15, you will get early access to the game. For a pledge of $20, you will get early access and closed alpha access to the game. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tower-unite#/story
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff