This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Coasts and Rivers is a tabletop terrain system that will let you spend your time gaming instead of making terrain. It is the newest set in the TerraTiles terrain system, and it features beautiful river banks, elegant coastal tiles, and dirt paths. Quick to set up, and easy to take down, TerraTiles is ready right out of the box to turn your whole table into an awesome battlefield regardless of what game you play. There’s nothing to assemble, paint, or flock, and the terrain itself doesn’t get in the way of your miniatures during the game. In short, TerraTiles is fantastic terrain without the hassle!
They have been playing tabletop games our entire lives and wanted to provide the gaming community an alternative to green tablecloths. So, they set out to create an easy to use and inexpensive solution that could also create incredibly diverse battlefields. They believe TerraTiles is the best, most comprehensive table-top terrain solution for the following reasons:
- Created by You – They polled over 450 backers from the Misty Moorlands Kickstarter campaign to determine which terrain features the community wanted. Then they tailored the Coasts and Rivers set specifically to them!
- Quick Set-Up – Each hexagon measures nine inches from corner to corner, so you can cover a table quickly and easily. Each box covers 24 square feet.
- Variety – There are nearly an infinite number of ways to assemble a TerraTiles board
- Compatible with Any Game, Genre, or Scale – Use TerraTiles for all of your miniature gaming.
- Easy to Store and Transport – TerraTiles takes up no more room on your shelf than a regular board game.
- Compatible with Your Standalone Terrain Pieces – Place your buildings, trees, and other terrain pieces right on top of TerraTiles!
With all of these features TerraTiles will be your go-to terrain system!
As of July 9th, this project has raised around $25,000 of their $20,000 goal. This project only has 19 days left to raise as much as it can! For a pledge of $64, you will get one box of TerraTiles Coasts and Rivers. For a pledge of $120, you will get one box of TerraTiles Coasts and Rivers plus one box of Misty Moorlands. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1376478938/terratiles-coasts-and-rivers-tabletop-terrain-syst
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff