This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Are you wondering why the drinks you make at home don’t taste as good as the ones you buy at a bar? Do you know that ice has huge impact on drinks? Do you have to spend a lot of time chiseling ice before you drink? Then Polar Ice Tray is what you need. Perfect for drink lovers and home parties, Polar Ice Tray is the first ever patented device that allows anyone to make a sphere of crystal clear ice in an ordinary home refrigerator. The ice that comes out of your freezer contains air bubbles and other impurities, which can ruin the taste of your drink. Crystal clear ice, on the other hand, is flavorless and odorless.
By lowering the serving temperature of your whiskey or mixed drink, clear ice enhances your beverage by adding a cold, crisp taste. Shining with dazzling brightness, or glimmering under dim light, crystal clear ice in your fancy craft drink transforms your beverage into an exquisite work of art. Moreover, adding a flower or piece of fruit between the silicone layers can turn your clear ice into an amazing show piece! It’s perfect for a romantic occasion and it’s a great way to impress you friends! Here are the features!
- CRYSTAL CLEAR ICE: the unique, patented design separates water molecules from impurities. Clear ice brings out the best taste of drinks.
- EASY TO USE: add water in it, put it into a freezer, wait for some hours, the end.
- FROSTBITE PREVENTION: the Polar Ice Tray is made of PU foam and silicone mold; it never causes frostbite.
- MELTING SLOWER: ice made from our tray has a round shape and a relatively big size, so it has less surface area than general ice cubes. That means the clear ice in your drink melts slower, and your drink stays colder for longer without dilution.
- FAIR PRICE: an 50% off the average selling price of similar products!
As of July 3rd, this project has raised around $130,000 of their $10,000 goal. This project only has 22 days left to raise as much as it can! For a pledge of $30, you will get one Polar Ice Tray. For a pledge of $50, you will get two Polar Ice Trays. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/230120275/polar-ice-tray-the-perfect-ice-for-the-perfect-dri
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff