It’s that great time of the year to see Christmas movies, and the Oxford Performing Arts Center In Oxford and Gadsden State’s Wallace Hall In Gadsden are both showing plenty of Christmas movies leading up to Christmas!
Let’s start in Oxford with the 2014 Christmas Movie Festival. This year, the festival will be on three days with two movies on each night, and admission is free! And if you are one of the first 25 people, you will also get free popcorn! Here is the movies and schedule.
- Sunday Dec. 21 – It’s A Wonderful Life – 5 pm
- Sunday Dec. 21 – The Polar Express – 7:30 pm
- Monday Dec. 22 – Miracle On 34th Street – 5 pm
- Monday Dec. 22 – Elf – 7:30 pm
- Tuesday Dec. 23 – Charlie Brown Christmas and How The Grinch Stole Christmas cartoon – 5 pm
- Tuesday Dec. 23 – Christmas Vacation – 7:30 pm
Enjoy these movies on a 40 foot screen and doors open at 4:30 pm! Learn more at: http://www.oxfordpac.org/
And now for Wallace Hall in Gadsden. On Monday December 22nd, they will be showing three Christmas movies in their 10th annual Holiday Movie Spectacular! The event is sponsored by Gadsden State and the Gadsden Public Library, and admission is free! They will also be accepting donations for toys and canned food. And drinks and popcorn are $1 each. Here is the schedule.
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas live action version – 10 am
- The Santa Clause – 2 pm
- Christmas Vacation – 6 pm
Doors will open before 10 am. Learn more at: http://www.wallacehall.org/