All throughout the day on Saturday. I followed a group of motorcycles on a ride throughout NE Alabama as they rode in the 3rd annual Jennifer’s Ride: Passport For A Cure. This charity was started by Charles Daniel; the morning meteorologist for ABC 33/40. Charles sister Jennifer has Muscular Dystrophy and the charity was started by him and his wife as a way to honor his sister. And to help raise funds for research and to also benefit the camps that support the kids with MD.
The ride had many bikes participating on roads around NE Alabama with stops at Jack’s Restaurants in Ashville, Oneonta, Gadsden, and Lincoln. The ride ended at Heart of Dixie Harley Davidson in Pelham with a celebration that had food, music, and a silent auction. The goal with Jennifer’s Ride is to develop the event into one of the best fundraisers for MDA as well as one of the best motorcycle rallies in the area. For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/JennifersRide
Enjoy the video and photos!
- The Wedding at the Alabama Phoenix Festival (geekalabama.com)
- Costumes at the Alabama Phoenix Festival 2013 (geekalabama.com)
- The My Little Pony Phenomenon at the Alabama Phoenix Festival (geekalabama.com)
- The Walking Dead / Zombie Panels at the Alabama Phoenix Festival (geekalabama.com)
- To The Future DeLorean Car at the Alabama Phoenix Festival (geekalabama.com)
- The Southern Geek – Vlog Episode 2 (geekalabama.com)
Categories: Weekend Events Stuff