Today, the old Anniston Police Building at the corner of Gurnee Ave. and 12th St. is being taken down. This building was very old and had to be replaced. The new Justin Sollohub Justice Center is already open and the Anniston Police has already moved in. Also, two traffic light intersections at Gurnee Ave. and 12th St. and Moore Ave. and 11th St. were turned off today. 4-way stops now replace these traffic lights. The lights will stay up on red light flash mode so drivers can get used to the changes for 30 days. Enjoy the photos!
- Sunday Discussion: The Same Traffic Light Problems In Oxford (geekalabama.com)
- Roadscapes Wednesday: AL-202 at Hunter Street Traffic Light (geekalabama.com)
- The Homeless Problem In Anniston Alabama (geekalabama.com)
- The Evening Post: Rainbows In Anniston Alabama (geekalabama.com)
- Sign Up For Anniston’s Got Talent (geekalabama.com)