Tonight, I was at the Calhoun County Chamber of Commerce for the Business After Hours event. This is your chat and mingle session with business leaders / chamber members in the community. I talked to several people and enjoyed some snacks from Chick-fil-A and drinks from Budweiser! Here are some photos from the event.
Now for a surprise! I will get to talk about the Geek Alabama blog to a bunch of business people and leaders at the April 2013 Business After Hours. I can’t wait!
New to Geek Alabama and want to learn more? Start by learning more about me Nathan Young at: https://geekalabama.com/about-us/
Learn more about the Calhoun County Chamber of Commerce at: http://www.calhounchamber.com/
- The Advantage Capital Enterprise System In Calhoun County (geekalabama.com)
- How To Blog and Use Social Media (geekalabama.com)
- Noble Street Fire In Anniston (geekalabama.com)
- Geek Alabama Rewind: Week of 3-16-13 (geekalabama.com)
- CLEAR Plan 2030 In East Alabama (geekalabama.com)
- Come To The Alabama Phoenix Festival 2013 (geekalabama.com)
Categories: The Evening Post Stuff