Contest Time! Here is a fun contest for anyone 21 or over that could have you going the The Iron Bowl 2012 in Tuscaloosa. Birmingham Beverage is offering the people a chance to Show Us Your Cans. Yes this is an interesting contest.
Do you make sure that you have a tent on campus every week? Is your cooler or fridge fully stocked with delicious food and great beer on a regular basis? Is the grill fired up every Saturday? Is Game Day clearly marked on your calendar at work? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you may have an opportunity to win the ultimate Game Day, courtesy of Birmingham Beverage. So show us those photos!
Birmingham Beverage is searching for the ultimate Game Day Fan Photos, and if your photo is chosen, we want to send you plus three friends to the AUBURN/ALABAMA GAME, complete with transportation from Birmingham and a gift certificate to Piggly Wiggly, plus all of the Birmingham Beverage swag you can handle. All you need is a camera, and all you have to do is share photos of you and your friends or family having the perfect game day celebration with any of the following craft beer brands: Oskar Blues, Good People, Straight to Ale, Abita, or Shiner – in a can. Craft your perfect Game Day with canned goodness!
Not only will you have a chance to win, but Birmingham Beverage is holding its own contest to see which brand can have the most images entered on to Facebook in our Finalists photos. That craft beer will be titled the Birmingham Beverage KING CAN BREWERY 2012 and will win bragging rights, along with an authentic championship trophy to display on-site at their brewery. Who do you want to see take home the title?
Rules of the contest:
1. To participate in the contest, please make sure that you “like” the Birmingham Beverage Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BirminghamBeverage), or follow them on Twitter @BhamBeverage. Then, read the contest app carefully. You also must be 21 and older to participate.
2. Take your camera out, and start taking those pictures. We want to see your perfect Game Day, so share them with us! Submit photos of your perfect Game Day to email@example.com. Images shared directly on the Facebook page will not be considered as an entry. Finalists chosen will be added to the Facebook Album “Show us Your Cans” throughout the months of September and October.
3. Finalists and Photos will be judged on creativity, originality, and Game Day Spirit. Photos must also incorporate images of Oskar Blues, Good People, Straight to Ale, Abita, or Shiner brand beer IN A CAN!
4. If your photo is chosen as a finalist, it will be your job to make sure people “like” your picture, so be sure to share the images with your friends and family.
5. The finalist with the most likes at the end of October will receive four tickets to the Auburn/Alabama game, transportation to and from Birmingham, an exclusive invite to the Birmingham Beverage tailgating party on-site, a gift certificate from Piggly Wiggly, redeemable at multiple locations, and Birmingham Beverage SWAG. Estimated value: Priceless!
Note: No Purchase Necessary. Entrants must be 21 and older to participate. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The participant understands that he or she is providing information to Birmingham Beverage and not to Facebook. Photos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and not directly to the Facebook page of Birmingham Beverage. Birmingham Beverage has the right to remove photos that may be deemed offensive. Birmingham Beverage has the option to moderate all comments posted to the Facebook page. Winner will be notified via email provided to email@example.com. All entries must be received by October 31st, 2012 at 11:59pm.
Get to it Geek Alabama readers! Like the Birmingham Beverage Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/BirminghamBeverage or follow Birmingham Beverage on Twitter @BhamBeverage. Then send your best Show Us Your Cans photos by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Geek Alabama might share some of the best photos in a future post!
- Birmingham craft beer store receives liquor license, plans soft open for Thursday (al.com)
- ABC agents raid Birmingham beer and wine store, take homebrewing equipment (al.com)
- Oskar Blues beer arrives in Chicago (chicagoreader.com)