There is a new tradition that has taken off down in the south. Yes you can have your date at Waffle House. On Valentine’s Day night or Singles Awareness Day. You and your spouse can head down to Waffle House where there will be a table cloth; candles; cloth napkins; dim lights; music; and your classic diner food. And this has gotten very popular. If I ever did this; that is if I ever date. I would certainly try this.
Me and a spouse would get two steak dinners with hash browns. Then we would share a waffle and a pie. While we watched our food being made we would listen to love music from the jukebox at the restaurant. And we would sip on some champagne that is alcohol free. This would be a really good night. Then we would head down to a Sonic Drive-In for some ice cream. Sadly the Waffle House’s in this area were not doing this. But here is a video on what happens at some Waffle House’s on Valentine’s Day night.
And when I think of love and dating; I think of this song from Phineas and Ferb called the Evil Love song. I was humming this song all day on Valentine’s.
- Take me to Waffle House (cassiehoffman.wordpress.com)
- Waffle House Hosts Special Menu for Valentine’s Day (newsy.com)
- Christmas At Waffle House (youngsblog.com)
- Last Minute Valentine (restrow.wordpress.com)
- Overheard on CNN.com: Waffle House dates, meaty gifts beat out fancy Valentines (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Hot, Steamy, and Slightly Sinful Waffles Being Offered At Waffle House (thefranchiseking.com)