This video from the YouTube channel charstarleneTV features something many of us do everyday, looking on our smartphones! Many of us will use our phones during all events we do during the day like parties, hanging out, sleeping, proposals, playing, at events, having lunch or dinner, and more. We have certainly have become a smartphone consuming society where people will look on their smartphones instead of socializing. It seems like if you forget your phone, you are left out of the loop. This video has gotten over 10 million views in five days, so it’s popular! Enjoy!
- This Video About Our Smartphone Habits Is Sad And Accurate (technobuffalo.com)
- The Evening Post: Underwater Bullets at 27,000fps (geekalabama.com)
- The Evening Post: How Old Are Your Ears? (geekalabama.com)
- Video: “I Forgot My iPhone” (larryferlazzo.edublogs.org)
- The Evening Post: Button’s Adventures (geekalabama.com)