You know us geeks and nerds. We like to sit down in front of the computer, video game console, smartphone, or any other device 24/7. Yes, we know we can suffer from some health problems from our lifestyles. Things like carpal tunnel syndrome, strains, eye problems, sleep problems, obesity, and even problems with our reproductive systems is something we are willing to accept. As long as we get to continue to live the geek/nerd lifestyle! Check out this infographic titled 9 Health Problems the Geek Lifestyle May Cause.
- The Evening Post: God Made A Geek (geekalabama.com)
- The Evening Post: How Wise Are We With Money (geekalabama.com)
- The Evening Post: Videos About The Future And Decline (geekalabama.com)
- The Evening Post: Building Better Superheroes (geekalabama.com)
- The Evening Post: Benefits / History of Swimming (geekalabama.com)