8 Days Left To Christmas
At The North Pole:
Elf’s at Santa’s Workshop not only make toys but also make clothing as well. So there are elf’s that sew clothing together. They know how to make anything big and small or boy and girl clothing. Most kids hate getting clothes on Christmas but you need clothing to wear. So clothes is just as important as toys at the North Pole.
It is certainly getting to look like Christmas. Well not outside at least. We are a little over a week away from Christmas and the song It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Johnny Mathis signals how close Christmas really is.
Adult Gift Idea:
For all the campers out there. You would like to stay clean while out in the middle of the woods. So take along this shower bag that folds up in your pocket. Find on Amazon.
Child Gift Idea:
Get your kids into the kitchen by making ice cream! Make ice cream with sprinkles and waffle cones. Find on Amazon.
Wish all the people who have to brave the shopping crowds a safe Christmas.
12 Days of Christmas:
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 8 Maids-A-Milking. This throws off the whole school band debate. But that is a lot of milk that is being produced.
Come back tomorrow for day 18 of the 25 Days of Christmas.
- 13 Days To Christmas (youngsblog.com)
- 11 Days To Christmas (youngsblog.com)
- 10 Days To Christmas (youngsblog.com)
- 9 Days To Christmas (youngsblog.com)
- #12 – Countdown to Christmas: SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS (grizzlybomb.com)
- Are you buying clothes as gifts this Christmas? (newshubs.co.uk)
- New Release! White Hot Christmas: Christmas Stalkings (sexfunandromance.wordpress.com)